Jim Beglin commenting "Emptyhad" on Live TV | City lodge complaint (pg 38)

Our owner would be accused of muting a free press but a commentating on a live football game doesnt get that same excuse

And yet the Govan Bully got a free pass when he banned the BBC and certain individuals ........

Integrity is a rare commodity within the the media apparently .

And we know we aren't mate, after 10 years of media attacks I have gotten to the stage of not giving a single toss what the media or anyone in particular thinks.
That's all well and good, and I mirror your unperturbed attitude, BUT, it's not about us, as fans, being able to shrug it off and call the thick paddy a scouse loving sycophant; it may be seen by those with power at the club to have the possibility of having a negative impact on the club as it was delivered "deliberately" (in my and many others opinion) on a multinational platform.

After "missing link" Keown's biased commentary display against Arsenal, they may just see it as the final straw.

This is an opportunity for us not to miss.
We are famous for our self deprecating fuckwittery. Let’s endorse “Emptyhad” like we have done with “blue empty seats at home “ “Never win at home” etc.
We now just need at great song about No fans, council houses and Emptihad to supplement blue empty seats.
the more self deprecating, the better. Sung especially loud when 4/5 nil up!

What puzzles me about this, specifically the club's alleged complaint, is that it seems relatively minor. Same as the one Dan Roan was banned for.

It's certainly unprofessional but is it worse than some of the really nasty, deliberate stuff put out by Delaney, Harris etc? Yet we seem to welcome those people with open arms.

Beglin was working for the official Premier League production unit so maybe there are different expectations.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.