Jim Beglin commenting "Emptyhad" on Live TV | City lodge complaint (pg 38)

We are in their heads 24/7, their fans , management , local Dipper media , ex-player and pundits , when they wake up in the morning the first thing they think about is us , their constant denials about caring about us looks more ridiculous every day.
Beglin will now be a hero to all Dippers especially the Irish hardcore fans , that's how sad their lives are becoming and we are twisting the knife , its glorious.

I think Beglin could well lose his job, hes the right age/colour/sex to be gotten rid of, he may be on thin ice with that, because even if he accidentally said it, it was clearly representing what he's been thinking.
I hope he does lose his job, I just cant believe that a professional commentator would accidentally say that.
I can see why City were pissed off by it. His prominence as a broadcaster making such jokes puts the club in a poor light, City are slowly building a very successful brand, they are trying to do it very professionally.
Beglin played right into the hands of our detractors, every other fan will now use the term Emptyhad, cheapening our brand and making the brand the butt of jokes and piss taking.

Banter from fans of other clubs is one thing (and shouldn't raise too much ire) but this was from a broadcaster who has a responsibility to remain professional while representing whichever channel he is contracted to. This wasn't MUTV it was an international company feeding to multiple countries and so he should be held to account for it.

He is not a dirty oil muslim ..
But I’ve heard rumours he’s a dirty old man, who likes to be covered in oil (baby) whilst wearing a muslin loin cloth, when meeting young men in the U.S.A!

sorry, I hope you don’t have nightmares of the GPC, after reading this.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.