Jim Beglin commenting "Emptyhad" on Live TV | City lodge complaint (pg 38)

Surviving the bogs was most definitely an achievement.
The gents at the North Stand in the fifties had room for about a dozen guys, I suspect that ten thousand would be standing in the North Stand prior to the roof and if half of them needed a leak at HT then the perimeter wall would have had a fair old splashing. Those poor apprentices would have had the job on a Monday swilling down the brickwork.

The gents at the North Stand in the fifties had room for about a dozen guys, I suspect that ten thousand would be standing in the North Stand prior to the roof and if half of them needed a leak at HT then the perimeter wall would have had a fair old splashing. Those poor apprentices would have had the job on a Monday swilling down the brickwork.
I bet you made Prince Phillip in his last days look a young man

Until I represent the premier league and intentionally slag off an honourable football club purely because its owners are from the Middle East and I have ingrained racist thoughts towards said club or maybe my bias for the red tops during my private conversations spilled over into my broadcast, only then shall you bestow the racist word upon myself.

Maybe I should take your lead and call your previous post…bollox.

I will take my leave of this conversation before you throw any further insults my way.

Good day Jim sorry Stonerblue.
repeating made up shit doesnt make it true.

These fuckers like beglin are just like most away fans, sad and ill informed. Just about every home game we here from away fans about empty seats, ground to big for us etc, yet 2 mins later they’re singing where we’re we when we were shit? Surely that suggests our support is much better now than it was when we were shit, yet the only praise we got when we were shit was the loyalty of our fans? These cunts really are thick

Especially when a lot of the trolling comes from people who don't go to games to support their own teams, or support a club that rarely sell our their own stadiums.

I've had the Emptyhad jibe from mates, one of whom is a Charlton fan, who barely ever goes to matches. The media have stoked this fire and we now can't win.

Agree with your points about how stupid people are when it comes to this stuff. I like it when people say City have got plastic fans... Why, because we don't sell out every game? Doesn't that indicate we don't have glory hunting fans and that our fan base is largely the same then? Still not heard a decent counter argument to that.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.