Jim Beglin commenting "Emptyhad" on Live TV | City lodge complaint (pg 38)

My view about the likes of Beglin et al.

They can go take a running jump into the nearest lake! They will never experience the joy of 93.20, they will never experience the thrill of watching the BEST TEAM IN THE LAND IN ALL THE WORLD (whoops excuse the shouting…actually don’t excuse it because I don’t care) because we love them, not because we have to for our job, they will never experience the camaraderie of the BEST FANS and they will never experience the exhilaration of coming on Bluemoon to vote for John Boy, Kyle, Raza, KDB or Bernie as MOTM!
In fact they’ll go through life living under a cloud of mediocrity.

Bring ‘em on, bring ‘em all on. We’re Manchester City we are sublime. We can take them and watch their jealousy eat ‘em up!

All this anti City bingo is getting rather tiresome, as recently highlighted by DIm Jim. All the usual snide emptihad, state owned, financial doping, oil money, “where we you when you were shit” shit.

I see City in a really favourable light, such as -

Always loyal fans, crowds went up the further we dropped

City In The Community - the first and the best of its kind, and still going strong 30 odd years later

Biggest crowd in domestic football history outside Wembley (I think?)

Huge investment in Manchester infrastructure and employment by our owners

The start of the inflatable craze that helped take some of the crowd troubles out of English football

Investigated to fuck by uefa and the PL and the other clubs, who despite repeated attempts never found us guilty of anything worse than throwing paper planes or chanting you’re not incredible

A long established tradition of humour snd laughing at ourselves, from Alan ball is a football genius to songs about never winning and empty seats

And the list could go on. I love my great team, a wonderful club with wonderful supporters, a fine history (and it’s not all about trophies) so fuck off jim beglin and your kind of snide, meany mouthed liverpool/united cock sucking **** colleagues, we are City, and we mean something, frankly you don’t
Lost count if the number of times someone says “Man Shitty” them make out it was a slip of the tongue, petty, small minded wankers.

My view about the likes of Beglin et al.

They can go take a running jump into the nearest lake! They will never experience the joy of 93.20, they will never experience the thrill of watching the BEST TEAM IN THE LAND IN ALL THE WORLD (whoops excuse the shouting…actually don’t excuse it because I don’t care) because we love them, not because we have to for our job, they will never experience the camaraderie of the BEST FANS and they will never experience the exhilaration of coming on Bluemoon to vote for John Boy, Kyle, Raza, KDB or Bernie as MOTM!
In fact they’ll go through life living under a cloud of mediocrity.

Bring ‘em on, bring ‘em all on. We’re Manchester City we are sublime. We can take them and watch their jealousy eat ‘em up!

Sit next to me on the coach I`ll teach you how to swear properly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.