Jim Beglin commenting "Emptyhad" on Live TV | City lodge complaint (pg 38)

What are you saying? We should not take offence to a **** having a go at our fanbase?

I will defend MCFC against all who try to besmirch our good name.

It’s called loyalty.

No you shouldn’t take offence to a light hearted comment about something that is true. It’s a game of football, it’s entertainment not political, there are many more serious things to be offended by than someone saying a word that means we can’t fill our stadium which is true.

You can’t be joining in with “we’ve been to Rotterdam and Monaco….” and then be offended at the word that created that song surely?

Maybe as blues, we should always refer it as the Emptihad
That will confuse and boil more piss, that we can take the piss out of ourselves better than they can.
They really have nothing left and are desperately scratching around for any little crumb

No you shouldn’t take offence to a light hearted comment about something that is true. It’s a game of football, it’s entertainment not political, there are many more serious things to be offended by than someone saying a word that means we can’t fill our stadium which is true.

You can’t be joining in with “we’ve been to Rotterdam and Monaco….” and then be offended at the word that created that song surely?
I can and will take offence to nob heads who spout shit about City. I was not entertained by his remark. Rent a mouths are everywhere. The mask slipped today. The fight for non bias impartial reporting will go on.

Ashamed of nothing and offended by everything- wrong forum mate, you need rawk ;)

I got sent a pic from the 47th min with a few empty blue seats. 52 mins it’s full again. It’s a bizarre obsession for some.

“Hundreds of empty seats around the ground as the second half kicks off here at the Emptyhad as the City fans finish their pints on the concourse and head to the toilets for a quick fag”

I got sent a pic from the 47th min with a few empty blue seats. 52 mins it’s full again. It’s a bizarre obsession for some.

“Hundreds of empty seats around the ground as the second half kicks off here at the Emptyhad as the City fans finish their pints on the concourse and head to the toilets for a quick fag”
It’s all they have left and they’re clinging on to it for dear life.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.