Jimmy Bullard can leave fulham

Jimmy Bullard? Average at best IMO. Doesn't score many goals, can't tackle, can't beat a man and his passing isn't that good either

Failsworth_Blue said:
Jimmy Bullard? Average at best IMO. Doesn't score many goals, can't tackle, can't beat a man and his passing isn't that good either

Ideal for us.

:0)

Jimmy Bullard is just known as a 'nice guy' looks good at Fulham but would never be a good buy, when you have rumours that Kaka is seriously considering us, then its fair to say that trying to sign Bullard would not be required, not even for the Uefa Cup.

Taylor said:
Jimmy Bullard is just known as a 'nice guy' looks good at Fulham but would never be a good buy, when you have rumours that Kaka is seriously considering us, then its fair to say that trying to sign Bullard would not be required, not even for the Uefa Cup.

Your right, we should base all our transfer plans on these rumours!

FFS

mikeyboy said:
i'd love bullard to join city.he'd do a great job for us. i don't know where this lowering of standards comes from, he's in the england squad a recognised quality premiership player. why shouldnt we go for proven premiership quality as well as world 50mil superstars.the team/squad needs the right balance of both.

My thoughts exactly.

The 1st step to us making these superstar sigings is by building a consistent top 6 or 7 club then once we have done that world superstars may consider coming to us. Its all very well having the money but why would Kaka and Villa want to join a team in a relegation battle.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.