Jimmy Bullard can leave fulham

langy[wales] said:
Failsworth_Blue said:
Jimmy Bullard? Average at best IMO. Doesn't score many goals, can't tackle, can't beat a man and his passing isn't that good either
yea right o

Yea right? Whats that supposed to mean? I'm entitled to my opinion and i don't rate think much of Jimmy Bullard as a footballer from what i've seen of him

Failsworth_Blue said:
langy[wales] said:
Failsworth_Blue said:
Jimmy Bullard? Average at best IMO. Doesn't score many goals, can't tackle, can't beat a man and his passing isn't that good either
yea right o

Yea right? Whats that supposed to mean? I'm entitled to my opinion and i don't rate think much of Jimmy Bullard as a footballer from what i've seen of him

Yeh right!.....

Sounds like most people would be happy with this recruitment, Rome wasn't built in a day and we have to take stepping stones towards world domination, and players like Bullard fit that bill, hard working, premiership proven dedicated players are what we need right now not big time charlies! Sign him up we need players that are gonna dig in!

Failsworth_Blue said:
langy[wales] said:
Failsworth_Blue said:
yea right o

Yeah right!

Goater666 said:
sign him up... Top lad and would be brilliant to have around the dressing room.

Dont care that's he's not good enough to help us win the Premiership.

We need players like him to get the team ticking again.

please explain "ticking" and how he would do this...........................

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.