Jimmy & Joe To Sign New Contracts

Here we go....

I personally think he will stay, as the situation wouldn't be any different for him at arsenal or liverpool, unless we are bringing in some top midfield players, and he is aware of that situation, and thinks his fate will be sealed by their arrival?

pudge said:
117 M34 said:
Ric said:
Micah seems to confirm that Milner wants a four year deal, rather than the three year deal City have offered, in his interview in The Telegraph:

Obviously he might just be referring to the recent story in The Mirror, but there's a good chance that he still talks to Milner, both Yorkshire lads and all that.

If true, it seems very odd from the club, as mentioned before. We should just give him a four year deal, even if he doesn't see it out.

Why is Michah making out Milner isn't one of the other types of player he refers to.
He signed for 24m and I would think he is on at least £100,000 a week
£16m + Ireland, so £16m, and you can "think" all you like.

And at the time Ireland was widely reported to have been valued at 8m so 24m is correct.
and thanks for allowing me to think what I like, it's ever so kind d of you. So what do you think city would have paid one of their biggest ever signings considering wayne bridge, a £7m left back coming to the end of his career was on 90k a week?

117 M34 said:
pudge said:
117 M34 said:
Why is Michah making out Milner isn't one of the other types of player he refers to.
He signed for 24m and I would think he is on at least £100,000 a week
£16m + Ireland, so £16m, and you can "think" all you like.

And at the time Ireland was widely reported to have been valued at 8m so 24m is correct.
and thanks for allowing me to think what I like, it's ever so kind d of you. So what do you think city would have paid one of their biggest ever signings considering wayne bridge, a £7m left back coming to the end of his career was on 90k a week?
£7m?

Any report I've seen regarding Milner's current wage is 80k a week.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.