Jimmy Wagg hangs up his microphone on Saturdays after 31 years

Prestwich_Blue

It seems that Jimmy has made his last appearance on BBC RM today. Can barely remember a time he wasn't the voice of the station as far as City home games were concerned. Had the pleasure of appearing on his shows, both at the Etihad and the BBC studios at Oxford Road and Media City.

Be weird, when we finally get back to games, not to be driving home and hear Jimmy say "If you want to chat to me about the game, you've got 30 minutes left so don't hang about".

It seems that Jimmy has made his last appearance on BBC RM today. Can barely remember a time he wasn't the voice of the station as far as City home games were concerned. Had the pleasure of appearing on his shows, both at the Etihad and the BBC studios at Oxford Road and Media City.

Be weird, when we finally get back to games, not to be driving home and hear Jimmy say "If you want to chat to me about the game, you've got 30 minutes left so don't hang about".
Have either party given a reason, or is it the standard 'by mutual consent'?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.