Jlloyd Samuel RIP

Just seen a picture of him and his kids, it looks like they’re in the City end at the league cup final a few months ago.
Yep, saw that, he was beaming in the picture, so full of life. I remember a saying I read once, "you are never as sad as you think you are but never as happy as you think you are".
Life can be cruel, big condolences to his family, terrible tragedy, RIP fella.

Watching a documentary about this piece of shit. The footballer, his wife and the car crash.

Unbelievable. Thoughts go to his family, and I suppose, families??

Madness.

Twice the drink drive limit taking his kids to school. What a ****, could have been the kids in the car with him. Thankfully, it was on the way back from dropping them off.
This documentary is full of conspiracy due to his other, sharia law wife and his own wife and family back home. His sister measured his charred body tomorrow rove it was smaller than he was.

This one mad watch. Shows the really dark side of money and the pitfall or brings.

Just watched this. Never ceases to amaze me, men (and it almost invariably is) who lead double lives like this.

It must require a weird conflation of mental strength and weakness. They must get a kick out if it, given the inevitable mayhem that ensues. It’s undoubtedly a signifIcant form of mental disorder that incorporates self-denial on a grand scale. It can never end well.

Didn’t like the second wife, quite liked the first one. Thought the former was a liar and trouble. The sister is clearly unhinged.

A few things don’t add up. The timing of the two trips on the day he died being one, and the stuff around the gold and diamonds must cast a degree of doubt on the cause of the car crash, but I have no doubt it was him in that car. People just can’t ‘disappear’ these days like they could 50 years ago, especially if they are famouus and not fabulously wealthy (which he appears not to have been at the time of death). Social media has put paid to that.

Seems like an engaging personality with a lot of charisma who was utterly selfish and irresponsible and that probably got off on having a double life, who died in a car accident when he was over the limit. Could have been murdered, but I’d say that was less than likely.

Thought it was a decent piece of television.

Just watched this. Never ceases to amaze me, men (and it almost invariably is) who lead double lives like this.

It must require a weird conflation of mental strength and weakness. They must get a kick out if it, given the inevitable mayhem that ensues. It’s undoubtedly a signifIcant form of mental disorder that incorporates self-denial on a grand scale. It can never end well.

Didn’t like the second wife, quite liked the first one. Thought the former was a liar and trouble. The sister is clearly unhinged.

A few things don’t add up. The timing of the two trips on the day he died being one, and the stuff around the gold and diamonds must cast a degree of doubt on the cause of the car crash, but I have no doubt it was him in that car. People just can’t ‘disappear’ these days like they could 50 years ago, especially if they are famouus and not fabulously wealthy (which he appears not to have been at the time of death). Social media has put paid to that.

Seems like an engaging personality with a lot of charisma who was utterly selfish and irresponsible and that probably got off on having a double life, who died in a car accident when he was over the limit. Could have been murdered, but I’d say that was less than likely.

Thought it was a decent piece of television.
I have a far simpler take on these people that lead this kind of a double life, why do it? It’s hard enough keeping one woman happy, never mind two. Mrs H gives me plenty of space, football, golf, beer with the lads but I’ve seen some of my old pals get into relationships and that’s them done! Hardly seen again, until the divorce several years later when the re-enter the fold, stripped of assets and a shadow of their former selves :-).

It’s hard to comprehend what was going through his mind. I imagine he was a tortured soul, whether it’s a mental illness, personality disorder or as we used to describe him a bit of a twat.

Always feel for those left behind.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.