#27 | João Cancelo - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd have him in the team every week because ideally you'd have as many technically proficient footballers as possible in a possession based system. I think Walker will probably start against Liverpool though to counter Mane's pace.

He was caught out of position for their goal last night, resulting in Ottomendi having to cover him. Otto never got close enough to stop the cross and Mendy didn’t react quick enough once it came in

He has played very well even against Atalanta. Beautiful pass through to Mahrez second half. Center backs have to cover , in this case Otamendi. Play him over Walker please.

I wonder if Pep puts Cancelo to LB being right footed and Salah always cutting inside, over the lefties Mendy and Angelino.

Talking about the self-described diver, form and attitude Walker would be the 1st name on the team sheet for Anfield.

Needs to give up the nutmeg attempts. Cost us possession 3 or 4 times today trying it. This is the Premier League not Fifa Street.

I’m not sure what I’m missing but he doesn’t look like a 50 million quid right back to me. It is early days, though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.