#27 | João Cancelo - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Standard procedure for a new player in this team. He's just been playing under Allegri for a year, needs time to adapt. I'd say not getting noticed is perfectly fine for a defender.

Yep, though full back is half-defender these days. They're being noticed more and more up the pitch.

You look so ridiculous writing off a player at this point
We'll see. Ill be delighted to be wrong but early impressions aren't good. Not every player we buy are a success in fact there's plenty of average players in the squad. Throw in our greats who are in the twilight of their careers and the stubburness of pep when it comes to foden and fern wasted in defence you kinda get the reason for my pessimism. Nothing new there I'll grant you but fuck I cannot stand the dippers and you just know in the event of them taking our crown the gates of hell will swing open and those souless demons will be free.

We'll see. Ill be delighted to be wrong but early impressions aren't good. Not every player we buy are a success in fact there's plenty of average players in the squad. Throw in our greats who are in the twilight of their careers and the stubburness of pep when it comes to foden and fern wasted in defence you kinda get the reason for my pessimism. Nothing new there I'll grant you but fuck I cannot stand the dippers and you just know in the event of them taking our crown the gates of hell will swing open and those souless demons will be free.
Where you one of those who wrote off bernie early doors? they all say it's difficult to move countries and all that goes with it,the pace of the prem is faster,less time on the ball,more physical,on top of that pep is very intense and very particular and they have to learn it,no-one is like pep,no-one has the same style,he has been here 3 months and has hardly been on the pitch,give the boy a chance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.