#27 | João Cancelo - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really ??? You think all Walker has to his bow is pace ?

He’s just won back to back titles and shown how good he is and how many strings he has. Go to spec savers

Yes, he is a headless chicken.

I’d love you to educate me on all these all additional facets he has to his game? History is littered with average players, who have multiple titles because they’ve been part of an exceptional team.

Surely, surely, Cancelo will start against Shakhtar. If not, he might as well fcuk off and sue for constructive dismissal.
I don’t think he will, but Walker was at fault for Norwich’s second and IS the low IQ on the back line...which is saying something with Ota and Stoned in there!!!

If he does, I hope he is a damned sight better than his cameo, esp at the price we paid! I am looking forward to seeing him and what he can bring to the team, though. He comes with high praise.

I don’t think he will, but Walker was at fault for Norwich’s second and IS the low IQ on the back line...which is saying something with Ota and Stoned in there!!!

If he does, I hope he is a damned sight better than his cameo, esp at the price we paid! I am looking forward to seeing him and what he can bring to the team, though. He comes with high praise.

Me too. A five-minute cameo (if that) is nothing to go on. He does come with praise from other quarters and I doubt we would have paid what we did without thorough research.

Time to try him out. Walker is erratic and can’t justify being an automatic choice.

Me too. A five-minute cameo (if that) is nothing to go on. He does come with praise from other quarters and I doubt we would have paid what we did without thorough research.

Time to try him out. Walker is erratic and can’t justify being an automatic choice.
I agree with everything you said AND I think Walker needs a rocket up his arse after playing the whole fucking Norwich forward line on after Stones and Ota played them offside. He then had the gall to woman about it to the Ref!!!

“Headless chicken on coke” for most of the game, so I hope Cancelo can bring some class and, most of all, some technical ability to the right side. I’d like to see if play, but I just don’t think Peo throws him in at the deep end here...or maybe Pep is just the right guy to publicly spank Walker and give Cancelo his chance?!

It’ll be interesting to see....

Yes, he is a headless chicken.

I’d love you to educate me on all these all additional facets he has to his game? History is littered with average players, who have multiple titles because they’ve been part of an exceptional team.
Walker was a bit erratic yesterday but the contrast between him on the right and both Zinchenko and Sterling on the left was stark.

Walker knows how to exploit space and move the opposition players around in order to create space for our other players to work in. When we had the ball yesterday Walker was constantly tactically moving around Norwich’s players to allow us to work something on the right. He did more of that than the two on the left combined in the whole game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.