#27 | João Cancelo - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess we decided on Cancelo based on Walkers form last season which wasn't great. This season has been back to his best, we have probably benefited from him being dropped by England too.

I guess we decided on Cancelo based on Walkers form last season which wasn't great. This season has been back to his best, we have probably benefited from him being dropped by England too.
Walker has deffinetly improved but it's hard to judge cancelo from odd games here and there.. the chap needs a steady run of games. How long did it take Bernardo and sane to adapt to the leauge.

Don't see him staying for much longer unfortunately. Pep answers to questions about him isn't inspiring the greatest confidence.

Can see him going out on loan never to be seen again.We will then get a few quid for him which will cover his plane fare. Bad business all round. I hope he stays gets a run of games and see how he goes

Nothing to do with his performance or transfer fee but I read that he was involved in a car crash in 2013 in which his mother was killed. Thats a bit more serious than any football issues

Pep Guardiola on the Joao Cancelo 'situation': "In the last month we’ve had the best - Kyle [Walker]. I give continuity to him. Joao is adapting and has a special quality - he can help us in many games. The rumours are rumours, they are what they are..."

"Until the agents call or we call, I don’t take any interest about that. This player we bought him for many years, not for six months, but what happens happens. I don’t know what will happen in a few weeks and in the summer we will discuss..."

"If a player wants to leave, it’s simple, the agent has to call to the club, arrive at an agreement, and he will leave. And if he doesn’t get an agreement he will stay here."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.