#27 | João Cancelo - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another good game. Much better footballer than Walker but both have their strengths.

Not had a great season, but was excellent today. I hope the injury is not serious and he returns to fitness asap

He’s one soft fucker this lad and a diver. If he played for another team I’d call him a ****.

But he’s one of ours so hopefully someone like de Bruyne can have a word with him and he can stop with the dives and the snide trips and rolling around like he’s stood on a landmine for a routine kick in a football match that happens in every game all over the world.

Other than that he actually played quite well!

I hope nobody here ever gets really hurt, and has people around them saying "stop being a pussy".

I can't believe some people on here, lack of empathy is unreal.

I hope nobody here ever gets really hurt, and has people around them saying "stop being a pussy".

I can't believe some people on here, lack of empathy is unreal.

The boy who cried wolf.

Think some city fans have seen enough of his soft-arse play and feigning around before to call it out even if it’s genuine.

Personally, I’ve seen a lot worse, get a less extreme reaction and the lad seems like a snide, soft touch. I just can’t warm to him at the moment.

The boy who cried wolf.

Think some city fans have seen enough of his soft-arse play and feigning around before to call it out even if it’s genuine.

Personally, I’ve seen a lot worse, get a less extreme reaction and the lad seems like a snide, soft touch. I just can’t warm to him at the moment.
The little kick he did on a player a few matches ago then rolled around after been touched back was laughable, if VAR had been in that game there would’ve been a penalty given, I think he has potential but needs to lose that side of his game for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.