#27 | João Cancelo - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually rate him as a footballer but the theatrics get in the way, and if I'm being honest he comes over as a bit of a twat.

He's no metal. Bad attitude

Still can’t figure him out. Wasn’t the worst player on the pitch but that’s hardly a ringing endorsement.
He wastes posssesion high up the pitch and his defending is suspect. Likes to do a fancy turn and flick but that’s the last thing I’m looking for in my fullback.

To be fair to the lad, he couldn’t get a game when Walker had a substantial poor patch early in the season. Looks like his face doesn’t fit for whatever reason. Joe Hart V2?

We’re lucky we can afford to discard £50m/£60m full-backs when things don’t work out.

I see glimpses of a decent player in him but for that price he should be much more the finished article. Whoever does our scouting needs a good kick. We could have had Sanchez, Fred Jorghino and Slabhead in our side alongside Rodri and Cancelo. The stuff nightmares are made of.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.