#27 | João Cancelo - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like there were differences between him and Pep that are hopefully now resolved.

There was a spell early in the season when Walker was dire but Cancelo still couldn’t get a game.
Pep said when he arrived here that some players get what he wants straight away,others take time and some don't get or can't get it at all ,I think he just needed time,he had his first kid and after moving as well he had a lot of settling down to do

I really like Cancelo but for feck's sake can he either get over the ball or not shoot at all.

(Same with LaPorte)

He was good.

Not as good as last game, defo should start over Zinchenko.

His on the ball ability is miles better than every fullback in the world, probably because he started as a winger.

He needs to work on crossing and shooting though.

As long as we don’t play him as a false full-back, I believe he could shine for us next season.

Time will tell if he can put in a performance against a top team whilst playing LB but he can’t be any worse than Zinchenko at the minute
He’s a far better defender than Zinchenko... and for that reason alone he should start against Madrid, particularly given Mendy isn’t available.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.