#27 | João Cancelo - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just how... I don't fucking understand.. how in 2-3 months you can become soo Good and in a same period sooo Bad..

I remember thinking - how complete fullback he was and the best in the world - because of all the skills he had and positions he could play.. There was a moment when I was thinking that he was better than Walker in every aspect of the game (LOL)..

I mean he isn't that bad, but comparing to the player we were watching in February for example.. he is a disaster and liability..

Still a great player and everything, but I don't think Pep will play him in the final.. Maybe as a substitute but Zinchenko will start definitely..
He is too risky for the final for me. He and Rodri are my two concerns as both can lack concentration at critical times.

On the "Whoscored" European team of the year along with DeBruyne.
Not sure how they came to that conclusion.

On the "Whoscored" European team of the year along with DeBruyne.
Not sure how they came to that conclusion.

Makes loads of chances and loads of tackles. Even in games where he's otherwise anonymous or actually poor. Same reason De Bruyne generally gets a high rating even if he's just back from injury and playing sloppily, he'll still create about five chances while giving the ball away the rest of the time

terrific spell between december and march, but dont recall him doing much else aside from that. Form really tailed off towards the end of the season resulting in him losing his place to Walker. Still a terrific player when he's 'on it', but for me lacks consistency.

terrific spell between december and march, but dont recall him doing much else aside from that. Form really tailed off towards the end of the season resulting in him losing his place to Walker. Still a terrific player when he's 'on it', but for me lacks consistency.
One of those players who needs to play consistently to gain such consistency. In that regard, the international break did him no favours.

I see his number of good games is sneaking up. It's more like 7 or 8 max. Not an elite player by any stretch. Throw in his play acting and I'd sooner we get rid and fucking buy a proper full back.
is it that hard ,5 years and no left back worthy of the name. Granted he's a right back but he's still not the one I'm afraid .

One of those players who needs to play consistently to gain such consistency. In that regard, the international break did him no favours.
Quite a few suffered a bit of a slump in form after that late season international break. I wonder if they mentally ‘switched off’ to some degree after a hard and compressed club season?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.