#27 | João Cancelo - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of some of the players being linked with moves away or used as part of a swap deal using Cancelo wouldn’t be the worse thing. Would hopefully command a substantial fee.

Rather him than Laporte or Bernardo.

I’ll grant you his attitude could improve. In terms of skill, he’s right up there in a talented squad.

He suffers from being one of those individuals who is more droppable than others.

Triple roll-overs versus smirking after another scuffed shot? I’ll leave it to you. Personally I don’t like either.

He is in the PL & CL team of the year for a reason.

The good thing is that his attitude that many people complain about didn't prevent him from playing well.
He did have those dips of form like Rodri that you can see annoyed Pep (why both were getting dropped end of season).

For me though, next season, both need to be our starters looking ahead. They are clearly talented, youngish, and time to improve on weaknesses.

If Nuno Mendes rumors have any weight, It'd be nice to see both of them as wide fullbacks in a 4231/433, or as wingbacks if we go 343/352.

Really good prospect for the future. If he can be relied on as a left back — it’s not his most comfortable position at present, let’s be honest — then I don’t see that we’ve got a problem over there. I’d also like to see what Ake can do over there next season in,say, early League Cup matches. I’m presuming that we’re somehow going to shift Mendy on, although it’s hard to see where to. Ulan Bator Athletic?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.