João Félix

It's also £60 a year behind a pay wall!! Nobody will bother.

Athletic are throwing money around left right and centre.

I was also sounded out earlier this year but not for me.

They have taken guys from The Times and Merseyside too.
I’ve subscribed. £1 a week is just about doable.

Yeah, who the fuck wants to pay anything when you can read hacks that lie about anything and everything for free all over Europe?

Good to have you back, Yankee boy (:

It's good to be back and thanks for the welcome. Glad to hear from you bud, honestly!

I've been a very sick guy for a very very long time Uncle Zin. I wouldn't be here if things weren't on the up and up so there's nothing to worry about regarding that comment.

I'll be fighting mental illness for my entire life and if somebody has to be dealt that hand then I'll gladly accept it. It kicked my ass for quite a few rounds but I've always been a closer.

It's good to be back and thanks for the welcome. Glad to hear from you bud, honestly!

I've been a very sick guy for a very very long time Uncle Zin. I wouldn't be here if things weren't on the up and up so there's nothing to worry about regarding that comment.

I'll be fighting mental illness for my entire life and if somebody has to be dealt that hand then I'll gladly accept it. It kicked my ass for quite a few rounds but I've always been a closer.

Good lad and it’s good to talk (:

You’ve been missed!

Glad to have you back my guy :) And its wonderful news to hear you are feeling better. Long may it continue.

Can you imagine the crap you would get - behind a paywall for a series of links to YouTube song videos

Merseyside you say... wish they'd take all the bloody dipper faithful and give us all a break.

Fuck sake, there’s an odds transfer forum in here which died a death. You should have put that 7/1 bet in there. I would have well had that.

Easiest money I'll make. This transfer had Atletico written all over it, shame Tolmie didn't sharpen his pencil.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.