João Félix

Glad to have you back my guy :) And its wonderful news to hear you are feeling better. Long may it continue.

Thanks a lot dax.

It was good to hear from my boy @Andrew___K too.

@karen7
I did not expect to ever see you slap a like on one of my posts! I really appreciate that. I think our relationship will be much different that it was in the past. :)

I see all of you guys that liked my post as well and I won't forget that.

Enough of me and my problems though.

Back to football!

It's good to be back and thanks for the welcome. Glad to hear from you bud, honestly!

I've been a very sick guy for a very very long time Uncle Zin. I wouldn't be here if things weren't on the up and up so there's nothing to worry about regarding that comment.

I'll be fighting mental illness for my entire life and if somebody has to be dealt that hand then I'll gladly accept it. It kicked my ass for quite a few rounds but I've always been a closer.

All the best for now and the future.

08:44

CITY FRONTRUNNERS FOR FELIX

Manchester City have stolen a march on their competitors in the race to sign Joao Felix, according to the Daily Mail.

The Premier League champions’ willingness to loan him back to Benfica gives them an edge over Manchester United and Atletico Madrid, who are keen on the 19-year-old Portugal international.

Pep Guardiola has no qualms loaning Felix - who has a £105m release clause - back to Benfica given that Sergio Aguero and Gabriel Jesus fired City to the title last term.

This is Felix thread

Felix_the_Cat.jpg

I can see why Pep wants Felix. He would play as a false 9. To be a really good false 9 you have to have perfect technical ability as well as passing ability and positional intelligence to drop deeper and play in between the lines as an extra midfielder, to link-up. Moreover, a really good false 9 must possess striker's traits, i.e good finishing, shot from distance, create space for himself to take a shot because at the end of the day you act as a striker.

Reason why let's say Fabregas failed to play as a false 9 for Barca and Spain is the latter - he didn't possess traits of a striker. Felix clearly fits the bill because he is a combination of number 10 and a striker which can be turned into a false 9.

Felix could be a long term replacement for Kun. Felix and Jesus for next 10 years.

How does the registration work for loans? If we bought him, but loaned him back, then he would be registered as a Benfica player for next season? Would we have issues registering him to us if we got a transfer ban from FIFA??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.