João Félix

How does the registration work for loans? If we bought him, but loaned him back, then he would be registered as a Benfica player for next season? Would we have issues registering him to us if we got a transfer ban from FIFA??

It wouldn't be a 'transfer' after the ban, if we bought him & loaned him out. He would already be our player.

It wouldn't be a 'transfer' after the ban, if we bought him & loaned him out. He would already be our player.
I hear what you say, but he can’t be registered for 2 clubs, therefore he would have to be registered for us for the 2020/21 season. Would the FIFA ban, if it came to it, stop us registering him. I’m sure the usual suspects would try to stop it...

I hear what you say, but he can’t be registered for 2 clubs, therefore he would have to be registered for us for the 2020/21 season. Would the FIFA ban, if it came to it, stop us registering him. I’m sure the usual suspects would try to stop it...

No, because he is our player if we sign him now.

They can't take away from us, players we have signed.

You seem very positive about fifa ban .
Wonder why ?

Isn't it registering new players? Otherwise, if a club was banned and a player was due to return from loan during the ban, Fifa would be removing his ability to earn a living?

Don’t see us spending that kind of money to just loan him back for a year..
Makes more sense if we really want him than either losing out on him or buying now and trying to crowbar him into the squad, unless sane leaves. Much better he plays somewhere and comes when Silva and Gundogan leaving makes a natural space in the squad for him to fill.

Thanks a lot dax.

It was good to hear from my boy @Andrew___K too.

@karen7
I did not expect to ever see you slap a like on one of my posts! I really appreciate that. I think our relationship will be much different that it was in the past. :)

I see all of you guys that liked my post as well and I won't forget that.

Enough of me and my problems though.

Back to football!
I don't dwell on past exchanges,welcome back

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.