João Félix

Can't believe the clamour for us to spend that kind of money for a kid

We would be justifying the price tag if we signed him, and 100 may sound big but it isn't anymore. For a Club like Atletico to spend that kind of money on a 19 year old means he is special.

I feel like a chain of events has been set in motion whereby could Atletico end up with Aguero for one year before he goes back to Argentina. They'll sign Felix this summer, sell him to Barcelona in 2/3 years once Griezmann is the wrong side of 30, and then replace him with Sergio once his contract with us has run down.

No it doesn't,they hope he is special,it was 120m which is obcene
Yep, £113 million for a 19 year old and the only 4 players who have gone for more are Neymar, Mbappe, Coutinho and Dembele and 2 of those 4 look like they're going to have to find new clubs (I'm not including Neymar in the 2 as it seems to be his choice if he goes).

young talent should have a transfer cap on their value until they are 23 lets say £30million ?? because for one it does the player no good when you have a price like that on his young shoulders and add the pressure from the fans demanding you turn up every week, and for two the market value for young talent goes through the roof ?? and even a good young player is now valued at £60million ????

funny that nobody blinks a eye when a Spanish club spends £120million on a young player ?? even not one of the top 2 teams as well but if manchester city splashed that sort of cash you bet uefa and the FFP army would be all over us

Yep, £113 million for a 19 year old and the only 4 players who have gone for more are Neymar, Mbappe, Coutinho and Dembele and 2 of those 4 look like they're going to have to find new clubs (I'm not including Neymar in the 2 as it seems to be his choice if he goes).

It's the sort of thing that twat at the Spanish FA should be shouting about, rather than mithering us.

He will probably complain about Rodri leaving, instead.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.