João Félix

Not a player we were desperate for - our money,needs and ultimately our limits.....lay elsewhere.

Be it this kid,or another,we will get the right player when the time is also right.

This kid is going to break the transfer record in the next 3 years.

Have you considered that he just did not want to come to England, and he would be comfortable in Madrid.
It is not as straightforward as some fans would like it to be. I think he has made a wise choice.

Have you considered that he just did not want to come to England, and he would be comfortable in Madrid.
It is not as straightforward as some fans would like it to be. I think he has made a wise choice.

I'm struggling to see how your comment has anything to do with mine.

You don't want to be spending upwards of 100m if the player doesn't suit the sytem we play. It's the sort of thing the rags have done and look how that's worked out for them.

You don't want to be spending upwards of 100m if the player doesn't suit the sytem we play. It's the sort of thing the rags have done and look how that's worked out for them.
Agreed. No doubt he's a talent, but 120mil for a teenager in a not great league who doesn't fit our formation is a huge gamble, especially in the Premier League.

Think it has a lot to do with Mendes business as well.
Benfica, Atletico are deeply involved with him and Atletico needed a new starter after Griezmann departure. Atletico was the perfect fit money and playing time wise.

He seems like a great talent.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.