João Félix

Leroy > Felix and City got him for 60 million less.

Hopefully City will some how keep him.

That will prove a very difficult task.

I just hope Leroy gets played more next season, has a fantastic campaign and somehow changes his mind and signs a new contract. At the moment, it does look more likely that he will leave for Bayern within the next few seasons.

That will prove a very difficult task.

I just hope Leroy gets played more next season, has a fantastic campaign and somehow changes his mind and signs a new contract. At the moment, it does look more likely that he will leave for Bayern within the next few seasons.
Yep. I'd he can't guarantee playi time here, of course be he'll leave. Only an idiot who can start at another top will stay and be a backup for a different top club.

And Sane is clearly no idiot. I don't think he is fussed one way or the other what top team he plays for. He simply wants to be a starter. And he'll go wherever he can find that.

I think this is a silly way to compare cost. We also got Debryune for less than we got Mahrez.

Not to mention Aguero, Silva, Kompany, Yaya and every other better City player we got for less. Cost within the same window are 'somewhat' comparable.

But to past windows? Absolutely not.

John Stones was 50 mil in that window. Pogba a ridiculous 89 mil plus about 50 mil in add ons. Mbappe 116 mil in 2018.

This fee puts this kid at the top end of football transfers & comparitively miles ahead of Leroy Sané.

I think this is a silly way to compare cost. We also got Debryune for less than we got Mahrez.

Not to mention Aguero, Silva, Kompany, Yaya and every other better City player we got for less. Cost within the same window are 'somewhat' comparable.

But to past windows? Absolutely not.

I was replying to someone who mentioned getting sane for 60m cheaper, I was just saying it was around 85m I wasn't comparing the 2 mate.

I was replying to someone who mentioned getting sane for 60m cheaper, I was just saying it was around 85m I wasn't comparing the 2 mate.
My apologies, It was really directed at the guy you replied to. I must have messed up and replied to you.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.