João Félix

Yes, think he’d always like it as at least an option, which is why I think it’s more likely we go for this type of player than a Haaland Kane type.

He would also be pretty handy as a wide forward so an option across the front 3.

These sort of situations, where teams spend a ludicrous amount of money on a player & find out he is total shit, usually end in a loan plus option to buy deal.
I disagree with this.

The lad clearly has talent and is one of the most gifted footballers at his age on the planet. He is just in the wrong side and was clearly badly advised. I don't see a weakness in his game, he could be the new Kaka under Pep.

When I watched Atletico last season, he wasn't as bad as the statistics suggests. He played well but was let down by the finishing of Morata numerous times.

I'd love to see him at City, I personally feel we could be getting a future superstar who would be coached under the best manager in the world. If we could find a loan deal with an option to buy I'd much rather this than we go for Lautaro Martinez who I don't rate too highly.

I disagree with this.

The lad clearly has talent and is one of the most gifted footballers at his age on the planet. He is just in the wrong side and was clearly badly advised. I don't see a weakness in his game, he could be the new Kaka under Pep.

When I watched Atletico last season, he wasn't as bad as the statistics suggests. He played well but was let down by the finishing of Morata numerous times.

I'd love to see him at City, I personally feel we could be getting a future superstar who would be coached under the best manager in the world. If we could find a loan deal with an option to buy I'd much rather this than we go for Lautaro Martinez who I don't rate too highly.

You just agreed.

I disagree with this.

The lad clearly has talent and is one of the most gifted footballers at his age on the planet.

@Neville Kneville has a fairly unique and binary ranking system in which a player falls into one of two categories: "total shit" or "brilliant".

He doesn't fuck about with words the way many of us do.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.