João Félix

I believe that Joao Felix has the potential to develop into a Aguero like level.. remember that Aguero was mostly a 2nd striker as well earlier in his career at Atletico (I basically watched all his games there). If you look at his traits he has good anticipation and heading(leap) ability in the box that he can develop further combined with all his other attributes of course. In this video you can clearly see his "fox in the box"* like qualities as well. (*he hasn't showed that much at Atleti though..)

He has a physicality and ability to build that unlike many players in his mold as well, well prepared for the PL style.

+I believe he needs a change of scenery away from Atleti and Simeone and could probably be had for price around slightly under what he went for there. +90m£
I don't believe Pep will ever go for a player of Lukakus or Hålands ilk and technical level I'm sorry.. remember, he barely went for 'big man' Ibra and he's got fantastic technique.

I believe it will be him(Felix) or Kane.. if they can get a good deal for him at 120m as rumoured.

Great post, he’d be a lovely fit for us.

Not happening.Stuck at Atleti and water under the bridge with him.
Although it was a very dodgy deal among Benfica,Atleti and Mendes,he made his bed.
Ruben Uria reported that an English club made a 150 M € offer for him that Atleti turned down last summer,believe that was us as we were scouring for Kun's replacement,and I think that's that.After all Atleti despise us,so don't think they'll be offering us any discounts,even in the current situation and an year on.
Lovely player but he doesn't bring enough goals for me,Kun was all about goals and only fair that his replacement brings that

Aren’t AM in financial problem? Didn’t they pay 120m for Felix? Could get him for similar fee if AM desperate

Aren’t AM in financial problem? Didn’t they pay 120m for Felix? Could get him for similar fee if AM desperate
No more than anyone else. In fact they still turned a very small profit last season despite the pandemic which is quite impressive and better than most clubs managed. They've quite a lot of debt but the majority of it is related to their stadium and very long term and low interest.

They do have to cut their wage bill a bit to meet La Liga regulations but the penalties for not doing so aren't harsh and they can probably manage it by offloading deadwood.

From his highlights it looks like he can finish 1v1 and take a decent penalty so that's a yes from me

From his highlights it looks like he can finish 1v1 and take a decent penalty so that's a yes from me
In games he seems to be a player who likes to be involved and more of a creative player than an all out finisher. While he is clearly a Pep type player he is not the goal machine that would transform us.

Being outshone by a converted CM in Llorente...Not good enough to splash how much it would cost to get him.
Last time I saw Llorente (good few weeks ago admittedly) he was playing right back and right wing back, has he moved again?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.