João Félix

I wouldn't be surprised if felix came to city instead of haaland, pg doesn't think commonsense simple things like us lot & get a forward who can just bag goals . He is more complex , thinks out of the box & what can a player bring to the team besides goals ? He will want other things to his game like playing different positions upfront, maybe out wide sometimes , has a no10 or the forward .This is where felix may come into his thoughts ,this lad under the right manager like pg could be the next world class player ,thats how good i think this lad could be.

I simply don't even think we could afford this guy, especially as in looks like we are in balls deep for little Alf, but what a signing he would be for us, in my opinion he would be our superstar, he has everything and more and under Pep would be a future Ballon d'or winner.

He's played right back, right wing back, right wing, centre mid, second striker and centre forward this season.

I was looking at the matches by position there and they've got him as playing second striker against Bayern and attacking mid recently against Villarreal, I think that's a bit of a stretch to be honest, iirc he played a box to box role in the Bayern game and against Villarreal he was on the right with Correa and Suarez up front. Terrific player though and no doubt versatile, I would love him here.

Last time I saw Llorente (good few weeks ago admittedly) he was playing right back and right wing back, has he moved again?

Plays everywhere, just of the 3 that play off Suarez, Llorente has been the best at it. Felix also start less than Angel Correa. Also is probably now Portugal's 3rd/4th choice striker after Ronaldo, Andre Silva and Jota.

he has everything and more and under Pep would be a future Ballon d'or winner.
I really like the guy but I think he’s being a little overrated here. The only instance in which I would see him being a Ballon d’or winner would be in a season in which his club was successful at European level or very dominant domestically domestically AND he was a protagonist for Portugal winning the Euro or at least being a World Cup finalist — like when Modric won. I think a few weeks back when Atletico played Chelsea in the second leg and lost 2-0 and Simeone said that had been Felix’s best game for the club. He wasn’t anything spectacular in the game.

I really like the guy but I think he’s being a little overrated here. The only instance in which I would see him being a Ballon d’or winner would be in a season in which his club was successful at European level or very dominant domestically domestically AND he was a protagonist for Portugal winning the Euro or at least being a World Cup finalist — like when Modric won. I think a few weeks back when Atletico played Chelsea in the second leg and lost 2-0 and Simeone said that had been Felix’s best game for the club. He wasn’t anything spectacular in the game.
I disagree , in that Chelsea game his first touch was magnificent, he always looked like he was going to create something, as said in our team I think he would be outstanding and let's not forget he is 21 years old!

I disagree , in that Chelsea game his first touch was magnificent, he always looked like he was going to create something, as said in our team I think he would be outstanding and let's not forget he is 21 years old!
He does have a special first touch, but that wasn’t specific to that game. He’s a very creative player indeed, and given his age he should improve a lot, but he’s likely still going to waste a few more crucial years at Atletico, and that’s concerning for how high he could soar. I stand by something that I said in a different thread about him and Haaland; if you had Haaland playing for Atletico against Chelsea and Felix playing for Dortmund against Sevilla, I think Atletico and Sevilla would’ve gone through.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.