João Félix

I hope we don’t go for him, another smallish, light technical player isn’t what we’re lacking. We need a consistent goal scorer, not another player to keep the ball forever then scuff it at the keeper, or just pass to someone else for them to miss.

All we need is Kane or Haaland.

Fingers crossed for Felix, if we can't land Kane.

Couldn't think of a more ideal player given the way we've played over the past 12 months. Argubably the best potential of a false 9 in the world. Reminds me of Kaka so so much. Given his age and talent, he'd be a star under Pep.

However, almost impossible to see Atletico selling for what they paid - €120million - and would probably want more. Also, Pep seems hell bent on a ready made star rather than one needing plenty of work.

Any link to Felix or is it just guess work?

Just guesswork. Club were linked before his move to AM. There are now rumours of AM looking at Bernardo. Putting 2 and 2 together to assume a swap deal might be on the cards, that is really all.

I see sense in it as a straight up transfer, it just wouldn't add up, AM would have to look for silly money, and he isn't worth that.

In the context of a swap though, there is some logic. Provided Bernardo wants to leave. Not that I would want that. In short, tonanswer your question, pure speculation.

I'd swap Jesus and Sterling for Felix and Kane plus cash.

Remember how everyone wanted rid of mahrez for two seasons on the bounce and then he had a good 18 months and now everyone has moved to being hellbent in moving sterling on?... Despite sterling having been a top performer in the side for over two years previously.

Remember how everyone wanted rid of mahrez for two seasons on the bounce and then he had a good 18 months and now everyone has moved to being hellbent in moving sterling on?... Despite sterling having been a top performer in the side for over two years previously.
People must understand Mahrez is now at his peak and will tail off after next season, Raheem is yet too hit his peak, It’s the cycle Of most footballers. Form is temporary.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.