João Félix

How typical of Bluemoon is this thread?

Across the forum posters are routinely frothing from the mouth and knashing their teeth over Sterling and Jesus not being clinical enough. Yet here we have a player with bags of potential (as both of our aforementioned players were) who seems to be struggling with a clinical edge in the Spanish league.

If we sign Felix, how long until the same posters that are desperate to get rid of Jesus and Sterling are slagging off Felix and getting all giddy over the next prospect for them to go through the same shiney new toy cycle?

I'd love to have Felix but not if he's the supposed goalscorer we should be after. More if anybody leaves. If it did happen then it'd be one of those 'creative' transfers KAM mentioned rather than a fee.

AM would take a few of our players I bet. Mainly Bernardo and Jesus for their quality and work rate.
If Felix did come I don't think it would be as our new goal scorer, more addition to the AMF.

Haaland and Felix would be a huge upgrade

They won't cash in on him. Only player they're involving in the conversation is Saul

They won't cash in on him. Only player they're involving in the conversation is Saul
No way anyone's gonna wanna buy Saul. Man's still got 5 years left on his deal. Would take a fortune for someone bang out of form.

No way anyone's gonna wanna buy Saul. Man's still got 5 years left on his deal. Would take a fortune for someone bang out of form.
Saul has had 2 very poor seasons now. Especially this recent one. He is completely out of favour with Simeone and wants gone. So they will likely sell him, I can see PSG taking the bait if they cannot get Camavinga. His price tag won't be that ridiculous, guaranteed. And given they're already looking at alternatives. I'm not surprised that's where the Bernardo rumours have come from.

Presumably any deal for Felix would involve a player being included as Athletico would want stupid money for him.

He wouldn’t be an alternative to Kane or Haaland though.

Not long term, I agree. Could be for a year though, with torres and gabi

Saul has had 2 very poor seasons now. Especially this recent one. He is completely out of favour with Simeone and wants gone. So they will likely sell him, I can see PSG taking the bait if they cannot get Camavinga. His price tag won't be that ridiculous, guaranteed. And given they're already looking at alternatives. I'm not surprised that's where the Bernardo rumours have come from.

Bayern and Chelsea supposedly interested

How typical of Bluemoon is this thread?

Across the forum posters are routinely frothing from the mouth and knashing their teeth over Sterling and Jesus not being clinical enough. Yet here we have a player with bags of potential (as both of our aforementioned players were) who seems to be struggling with a clinical edge in the Spanish league.

If we sign Felix, how long until the same posters that are desperate to get rid of Jesus and Sterling are slagging off Felix and getting all giddy over the next prospect for them to go through the same shiney new toy cycle?
Sterling is 26 years old, and will be 27 years old next year. Whilst Felix is 21...
The player raheem is now is all that he will ever be, when Felix has a couple of years before his peak where he could improve in some areas that he's lacking at.... It's a no brainer, in my book.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.