João Félix

Looks like the club isn't eager to get into another Mendes clusterfuck.
In truth the club has never been keen of felix even after being liked with him every season. don't think he is good enough as a player in our system.

Not against bringing Felix in as replacement for both Jesus and Sterling but it maybe too much money for what we are looking for as an option considering who we have already brought in.

Makes sense why we allowed rumours on him but have put an end to them.

It made sense with uncertainty over Sterling, and Barca being in the mix for both players.

Getting Haaland changes things a bit, as does the availability of players like Raphina.

As the important detail here is that Felix shares the same agent as Bernie... who is looking to move / renew (taps nose)... there's no way we'll keep playing that game.

Makes sense why we allowed rumours on him but have put an end to them.

It made sense with uncertainty over Sterling, and Barca being in the mix for both players.

Getting Haaland changes things a bit, as does the availability of players like Raphina.

As the important detail here is that Felix shares the same agent as Bernie... who is looking to move / renew (taps nose)... there's no way we'll keep playing that game.
If Sterling rocks up next week, and ask to move to Chelsea. Expect it to start again.

If Sterling and Jesus are both sold, I can definitely see us adding another attacking player and I think Felix definitely fits the bill. I think he would bring a different dynamic to Haaland and can see them causing havoc to the best defences. I for one would be more than happy to see him play for us. He's also the right age and although he's been wasted at Atletico, he's probably grown up and toughened up while playing there. It's a yes for me!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.