Jo needs more time

mcfcliam said:
I'll stand by this.

Has the potential to be a world beater but the fans just take the piss out of him...that's not how to treat our own.

Lets see what he has on sunday and next season, and then we'll judge him.

ALL WE NEED IS JO...literally.

Oh for goodness sake..................go away, summer's silly season has come early for you.

Josh Blue said:
I agree with Liam, I think Jo could become our supersub. Similar to the rags Ole Gunar ********. We need to keep hold of Jo.

Did Solksjear do something else well away from football? Otherwise, I cant see where the two are remotely akin to to each other in any possible way.

Bit like comparing my kite with a eurofighter - both fly dont they?

I have a friend from Brazil who's a big footy buff. He believes that Jo was originally transferred to Russia as part of a money laundering scam!! :D

He got talent no less than Pato, but his nightlife made his career down big time so far imo. (Just watched Youtube and realised, Jo used to play alongside Tevez at Corinthians before moving to Europe...no surprise, both were Kia's boys...)

bluethai said:
He got talent no less than Pato, but his nightlife made his career down big time so far imo. (Just watched Youtube and realised, Jo used to play alongside Tevez at Corinthians before moving to Europe...no surprise, both were Kia's boys...)

Didn't he play left back at Corinthians though?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.