Jo needs more time

mcfcliam said:
I'll stand by this.

Has the potential to be a world beater but the fans just take the piss out of him...that's not how to treat our own.

Lets see what he has on sunday and next season, and then we'll judge him.

ALL WE NEED IS JO...literally.

not even close.

Well fuck you all and I'll bite....with the proper service Jo could be outstanding...chuckle ye not

DontLookBackInAnger said:
The one thing about Jo is he seems well liked around the club and he doesn't woman that he isn't playing.

Ayee he is well liked you can tell by the wembley dressing room vid.

Still shite like

It's easy saying get rid of him but who will pay good money for him or even come close to matching the wages he is on. We have the same problem with many others also. I don't see a queue forming for the likes of, for example, Wayne Bridge on a supposed 85000 a week. what were they thinking of?

I can see a pile of Danny Mills cases here. I think even Shay is having second thoughts now he realises he will never be as well paid anywhere else. Bellamy, Sweep, RSC and a few others who will be difficult to move on.

I think we can be a bit more hard ball now and shouldn't be held to ransom, we don't need to do mass changes and have more to offer.

mcfcliam said:
I'll stand by this.

Has the potential to be a world beater but the fans just take the piss out of him...that's not how to treat our own.

Lets see what he has on sunday and next season, and then we'll judge him.

ALL WE NEED IS JO...literally.

You're learning

slowly

;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.