Jo needs more time

I got invited to his leaving do in the Circle on Saturday night. If it weren't for Jo. I wouldn't have been at the final.

Shit player, genuinely nice guy.

1454018245_5986b5e6c1.jpg

jo needs to go some place else.

Tbf to him, he played well at west ham away this year, and he can dance...

Bout it really.

Guate Blue said:
I have a friend from Brazil who's a big footy buff. He believes that Jo was originally transferred to Russia as part of a money laundering scam!! :D

Definitely not true. He excelled in Russia alongside Vagner Love.

He's only 23 and by the training reports published here you can understand he exerts optimal effort in training and at times manages to excel over the likes of our regular starters. He has showed what he's capable of against the likes of Chiellini and Juventus and is a great squad player to have around. It's disgraceful how some "fans" treat him and to those complaining about their sad poor lives because they don't get paid as much as him the majority of footballers would make a big commotion if they weren't getting regular playing time.

Hopefully he can find a transfer that suits him but if not you lot need to get behind him if he plays and not slag off your own. I don't care how much you pay for your match ticket as a supporter.

Joga Bonito said:
Guate Blue said:
I have a friend from Brazil who's a big footy buff. He believes that Jo was originally transferred to Russia as part of a money laundering scam!! :D

Definitely not true. He excelled in Russia alongside Vagner Love.

He's only 23 and by the training reports published here you can understand he exerts optimal effort in training and at times manages to excel over the likes of our regular starters. He has showed what he's capable of against the likes of Chiellini and Juventus and is a great squad player to have around. It's disgraceful how some "fans" treat him and to those complaining about their sad poor lives because they don't get paid as much as him the majority of footballers would make a big commotion if they weren't getting regular playing time.

Hopefully he can find a transfer that suits him but if not you lot need to get behind him if he plays and not slag off your own. I don't care how much you pay for your match ticket as a supporter.

Jo? That you mate?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.