Jo- Svens parting gift

He is only sh*t because Hughes has made him shit as he's done with Richards, Dunne, Elano, hamman, Ball, and fernandes[[l
all these players are no different than they were before.still average prem league players.unfortunalty peoples expectations have risen.
except hamman he`s just finished!

Alanm1980 said:
If Jo is really as bad as whats made out why does he get picked for Brazil?

1 start and that was 0-0.

I blame Cook for the media signing.

Mike D said:
normski6071 said:
Is it just me or do you think Sven stitched us right up with this 19million superstar

He is only sh*t because Hughes has made him shit as he's done with Richards, Dunne, Elano, hamman, Ball, and fernandes

no one made fernandes shit ha-ha he was just born that way

he cant be that bad if he plays for Brazil,his problem is the huge fcuking chip he has on his shoulder.

When Jo first came I thought he was a really promising signing. He looked strong, hard, good in the air and had a good touch. He also worked his socks off on the pitch in the thankless position of lone striker.

For the last couple of months, however, he's looked lethargic, clumsy and, dare I say, like he has no intention of working his way back into the first team. I'm not giving reasons why and I do still think he possesses bagfuls of promise, but he is beginning to piss me off.

LEE BRADBURY said:
he cant be that bad if he plays for Brazil,his problem is the huge fcuking chip he has on his shoulder.

One start? Wow.

Corky said:
LEE BRADBURY said:

One start? Wow.
when i say "HUGE CHIP" it is in reference to his attitude,if he does not peform in training then he wont get picked thats the way things work at MCFC,

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.