JO

KINKY99907

I think we should loan out jo he obviously aint shit otherwise would never be in brazil team everton could be good for him as he would play week in week out

Can't imagine for a minute he'd be first choice at Everton.

With Ishmael Miller out for the season West Brom would be a more likely destination, or even the championship.

But yeah, ship him out until he grows some balls.

With Ishmael Miller out for the season West Brom would be a more likely destination, or even the championship.

*sorry for the triple post, don't know how that happened........mods......help!

I'd rather we loaned him out than have him sat on the bench, i think he would do well at a team like everton, wouldn't suprise me if boro or fulham came in for him on loan

Anichebe is back now, and Saha should be back soon too

They are reportedly after a striker - but can't imagine they'd be interested in Jo. Everton teams are extremely physical - and that's what Jo lacks from his game

A few more wins against Stoke & Newcastle and we're breathing down 6th & 7th places neck.

Why on gods green planet would we give our rivals a player like that? because knowing our luck he'd be a revelation at Everton.

Give him to West Brom not the Rag Loving Blue Bin Dippers!!

He's a cracking player who is joining the depressing list of players getting destroyed by the crowd. If people got off his back for a minute he would be great for us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.