Jo

Just fuckin great. Everton go 9 pts clear of us now. Not to say they wouldn't have without Jo but still a baffling decision by Hughes to let him go there.

svennis pennis said:
Bluestones said:
vbr said:
Great goal son. Stick it to that twat Hughes and hopefully he wants to come back in the summer.

What he said.....

Jeesus. Lets see how he does for the rest of the season before we start calling Hughes a twat eh. We won today so I suppose it gives some of you an excuse to get in your Hughes digs now.

Aye.

You can tell that some cunts just have agenda's when after we win a game they slag him off for some transfer business.

PabZab said:
So quick to blame Hughes...

I thought loaning him out was the right thing to do.

But if he succeeds at Everton I think the question has to be asked why he didn't with us.

Surely, this is a win win for us, if he plays great the rest of the year he can help us next season(probably with a new manager), or Everton will pay a shit load of money for him(doubtful).

chav-ER-garry-dough said:
could someone please describe it

He got the ball in the Everton penalty area, beat 7 players Maradona style, before flicking it up and volleying it into the top corner from 25 yards.

Hughes out!

moomba said:
PabZab said:
So quick to blame Hughes...

I thought loaning him out was the right thing to do.

But if he succeeds at Everton I think the question has to be asked why he didn't with us.

We cannot afford to play him at the minute we badly need points so i think thats why hughes just did not want to play him. Bit of a risk

chav-ER-garry-dough said:
could someone please describe it

Took it on his chest just inside the area, turned Bolton defender with a great touch, got free then rifled it past the keeper.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.