Jo

Grand Master Ram Rod

Times, time cock.

You've robbed a living out of football for too long now.

It's funny bringing you on as a treat when we're 4-0 up so we can have a laugh but starting at Arsenal is out of your depth.

Call it a day pal.

Great result today!

He's poor but he'll do what Mancini asks him to which tonight was to track the full back and he probably did it better than Johnson would have done for an hour.

kenzie115 said:
He's poor but he'll do what Mancini asks him to which tonight was to track the full back and he probably did it better than Johnson would have done for an hour.
Did you watch the same game?

Absolute dog shit. Im not having that there is ever a situation that requires Jo to play. AJ must be sat there thinking its April Fools day again!

Jo is worse than Vassell was for us and Vassell was absolute wank!

Dreadful, dreadful game for the lad. And once again I found myself cringeing with embarrassment when the fucking pansy (no other word for the lad) was rolling about in agony after getting tapped on the fance

He's crap and he was embarrassing when he went down under a challenge from Sagna holding his face when it wasn't even a foul in the first place. I do not see what he has to offer. I could track back and stop a player bloody running at the full back. Give me his bloody wages instead and I'd take more pride in the job! Are you sure this man is a Brazilian?

terrible when you look at the bench an that pile of shit is on the pitch.... any of them rather than him, i dont see any qualities at all in his game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.