Jo,

mancinimadness said:
stu the blue 85 said:
the annoying thing is if a player is shit, and he gives 100% every time he plays, its no so bad that he's shit because he trys.

But this twat 80k a week or whatever he's on is a fucking joker.

No the jokers are the likes of robinho and Santa Cruz , players that were here merely for the cash. Jo has done generally pretty well this season. He is no world beater but he like a lot the players give 100% every game which is why we're second in the league .

yeh 100% shite

Cobwebcat said:
Polari said:
So sick of this. Whatever you make of his talents, Jo's kept his head down and works hard so get behind him or shut up. Good showing tonight.

I'm al for getting behind the team but in what way was that a good showing? I'm beginning to think this is the Emperor's clothes.

He held the ball up, retaining possession. In other words, exactly what Mancini wanted him to do.

mancinimadness said:
stu the blue 85 said:
the annoying thing is if a player is shit, and he gives 100% every time he plays, its no so bad that he's shit because he trys.

But this twat 80k a week or whatever he's on is a fucking joker.

No the jokers are the likes of robinho and Santa Cruz , players that were here merely for the cash. Jo has done generally pretty well this season. He is no world beater but he like a lot the players give 100% every game which is why we're second in the league .

Robinho not trying > Jo on his best day.

How many goals did each get and Jo is a multi-millionaire btw and that's from someone who grew to dislike Robinho.

Polari said:
Cobwebcat said:
I'm al for getting behind the team but in what way was that a good showing? I'm beginning to think this is the Emperor's clothes.

He held the ball up, retaining possession. In other words, exactly what Mancini wanted him to do.

This.And i feel that he is improving constantly and will soon be contributing some goals as well.

Polari said:
Cobwebcat said:

he lost the ball every time he got it, and gave a corner away, were you watching the same game?

This is the mentallity we need to get away from, shit players who work hard. I'm all for hard working players but the way that some of you defend Jo is unreal. Bring back Jeff & Jim Whitley if you want to see shit hard working players.

If you think we're second in the league because of Jo then you're either on drugs or need to start taking them. It's the deadwood like him, RSC as much as it pains me to say it but SWP to an extent that we need to be moving on from..

When Jo goes (because at some point in the future he probably will) who will be next on your lots hit list?

He's kept his head down he's done what Mancini has asked n that's all, he's not a striker far from it but he's a city player and I think the last thing he needs is fans constantly calling him shit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My heart sinks everytime i see the **** warm up ! All i think is WE LET BELLAMY GO AND KEPT THAT USELESS TWAT. How can people say he held the ball up ? He gave the fucking thing away every time. Shocking !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.