Jo,

bluemoonno1 said:
Polari said:
He held the ball up, retaining possession. In other words, exactly what Mancini wanted him to do.

he lost the ball every time he got it, and gave a corner away, were you watching the same game?

As much as any other player on the pitch and he got the ball far fewer times than the others too.Utter bias.

Cobwebcat said:
mancinimadness said:
No the jokers are the likes of robinho and Santa Cruz , players that were here merely for the cash. Jo has done generally pretty well this season. He is no world beater but he like a lot the players give 100% every game which is why we're second in the league .

Robinho not trying > Jo on his best day.

How many goals did each get and Jo is a multi-millionaire btw and that's from someone who grew to dislike Robinho.

Yeah I was there the day super fade out after christmas robinho got that hatrick against stoke, it was great while it lasted.
Jo is a disiplined player, he works hard and fits in when we need to rotate the squad. It's not about him being shit or having a realy bad first touch , it's about giving a player a chance to become a success at our club.

Shit or not,the abuse is excessive.

Almost like no-one has anything to vent at anymore now that we're actually good, everything gets loaded onto Jo. Quite a sad state of mind really.

bluemoonno1 said:

RAG, W*nker[/quote

ha ha, thats funny, past your bed time?

Back to your own site matey, and school in the morning.

If your a true blue, I'm sincerely sorry.
But FFS stop the negativity, your on a few topics now giving it shite about City.
Second in the Prem, Notts County in the FA Cup, Aris in the Europa.
Get a fuckin grip.

The future is bright blue, even with Jo.......

bigbadbrad said:
My heart sinks everytime i see the **** warm up ! All i think is WE LET BELLAMY GO AND KEPT THAT USELESS TWAT. How can people say he held the ball up ? He gave the fucking thing away every time. Shocking !
My heart sinks to think we have fans capable of comments like yours.

Maybe Jo can serve beer ? Them useless fuckers in the ground need all the help they can get ?

For me personally the abuse I have aimed towards Jo has been excessive. Although I do try to be honest with the way that I see things. 4 or 5 years ago Jo would of fit into our team's set up no problems, unfortunately now we're on another planet compared to his ability. I think the time has come for him to move on and be replaced by someone of a much higher standard.

It's not just Jo for me there's a few more that have to go out the door. Viera needs to be replaced, SWP, RSC, Bridge, Adebayor. I realise Bridge and RSC are on loan but I mean long term replacements. Adebayor should go because he's obviously never going to feature in Mancini's team.

Cully said:
bluemoonno1 said:
RAG, W*nker[/quote

ha ha, thats funny, past your bed time?

Back to your own site matey, and school in the morning.

If your a true blue, I'm sincerely sorry.
But FFS stop the negativity, your on a few topics now giving it shite about City.
Second in the Prem, Notts County in the FA Cup, Aris in the Europa.
Get a fuckin grip.

The future is bright blue, even with Jo.......

I am a blue mate, have been for 45 years, so no school for me, yes I will agree being negative isnt good but this guy is not good enough and you know it, which topics do you mean?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.