Jo,

Polari said:
Cobwebcat said:
I'm al for getting behind the team but in what way was that a good showing? I'm beginning to think this is the Emperor's clothes.

He held the ball up, retaining possession. In other words, exactly what Mancini wanted him to do.

didnt see any of that.
Plays because "he gives us shape" and is supposed to do the above, but fails.
Team mates know he is not up to their standard and dont pass to him.
Im sure he tries, but he fails.
And the embarrassing time he spent on the deck against arsenal doesnt help better my opinion any.
Do people actually think " O good Jo is coming on"?

lee-mcfc said:
JO,vierieairieiaiar,lescott

get your coat on at get out of this club.
Its grossly unfair to lump Viera in that little group,granted his legs ain't what they were,however,he has been immense throughout his career and still has the heart to give his very best whenever he plays,his experience off the pitch is also priceless.

FantasyIreland said:
lee-mcfc said:
JO,vierieairieiaiar,lescott

get your coat on at get out of this club.
Its grossly unfair to lump Viera in that little group,granted his legs ain't what they were,however,he has been immense throughout his career and still has the heart to give his very best whenever he plays,his experience off the pitch is also priceless.

he is way past it. yeah OFF the pitch his experience is good ..on the pitch though..lol he is a joke and should retire

He's the only player that's so bad I find myself laughing my head off at him every time he touches the ball. It shouldn't be funny but it is. He is such total wank, it's quite hilarious.

I'd rather have Jo than Adebayor.

Jo is happy to sit on the bench and earn three times less than Adebayor, and play when he is needed. Jo might be awful, but he gives his all and doesn't complain. He keeps himself quiet and, despite being awful, is a true professional.

Adebayor, on the other hand, has had bust-ups with two players this season (Kompany vs. Wolves and Touré in training), has a lot of demons and is too inconsistent to really be given any kind of chance. He may have scored more goals in his time here, but we can easily replace him with Dzeko.

I do think that the next three permanent sales should be Jo, Adebayor and Santa Cruz. But out of the three of them, if I had to choose one to stay, I'd pick Jo.

MCFC BOB said:
I'd rather have Jo than Adebayor.

Jo is happy to sit on the bench and earn three times less than Adebayor, and play when he is needed. Jo might be awful, but he gives his all and doesn't complain. He keeps himself quiet and, despite being awful, is a true professional.

Adebayor, on the other hand, has had bust-ups with two players this season (Kompany vs. Wolves and Touré in training), has a lot of demons and is too inconsistent to really be given any kind of chance. He may have scored more goals in his time here, but we can easily replace him with Dzeko.

I do think that the next three permanent sales should be Jo, Adebayor and Santa Cruz. But out of the three of them, if I had to choose one to stay, I'd pick Jo.

herpes, rabies or aids?
yep herpes is Ok

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.