Jo,

BTH said:
Touched the ball about five times tonight. I could have done that myself, possibly six times. Pound for pound, Jo is easily the worst player I have ever seen in a City shirt in over a third of a century, although Roque Santa Crock isn't far behind.

Get rid, give 'em away, leave 'em outside Bernardo's or float them down the Irwell in Moses baskets...

Ha ha...! really...? you must have an awful memory..!

Cully said:
bluefandk said:
The abuse Jo gets on here is getting embarresing, I dont really think he did anything wrong tonight, but I guess its fun for the boo boys to have someone to pick on.

Agreed

But most of the negative posts are new glory hunting w*nkers.

Jo will come good with our support, Mancini's support and the support of Tevez, Silva and Dzeko etc.

I personally disagree with your second point. In fact Ive seen enough to know that his team mates dont pass to him as they must realise he doesnt keep the ball.

Your first point is total bullshit. Have you any kind of proof to back this up? I started going regular in 84, season ticket since 90 and I dont have anything positive to say

MCFC BOB said:
I'd rather have Jo than Adebayor.
Jo is happy to sit on the bench and earn three times less than Adebayor, and play when he is needed. Jo might be awful, but he gives his all and doesn't complain. He keeps himself quiet and, despite being awful, is a true professional.

Adebayor, on the other hand, has had bust-ups with two players this season (Kompany vs. Wolves and Touré in training), has a lot of demons and is too inconsistent to really be given any kind of chance. He may have scored more goals in his time here, but we can easily replace him with Dzeko.

I do think that the next three permanent sales should be Jo, Adebayor and Santa Cruz. But out of the three of them, if I had to choose one to stay, I'd pick Jo.

no fuckin chance

MCFC BOB said:
I'd rather have Jo than Adebayor.

Jo is happy to sit on the bench and earn three times less than Adebayor, and play when he is needed. Jo might be awful, but he gives his all and doesn't complain. He keeps himself quiet and, despite being awful, is a true professional.

Adebayor, on the other hand, has had bust-ups with two players this season (Kompany vs. Wolves and Touré in training), has a lot of demons and is too inconsistent to really be given any kind of chance. He may have scored more goals in his time here, but we can easily replace him with Dzeko.

I do think that the next three permanent sales should be Jo, Adebayor and Santa Cruz. But out of the three of them, if I had to choose one to stay, I'd pick Jo.

You just described me and my striker abilities, in bold, I'm a bit shite too. So, where do I sign?

simonk said:
Cully said:
Agreed

But most of the negative posts are new glory hunting w*nkers.

Jo will come good with our support, Mancini's support and the support of Tevez, Silva and Dzeko etc.

I personally disagree with your second point. In fact Ive seen enough to know that his team mates dont pass to him as they must realise he doesnt keep the ball.

Your first point is total bullshit. Have you any kind of proof to back this up? I started going regular in 84, season ticket since 90 and I dont have anything positive to say

Take a bow!

The utter brain dead shit being spounted on here by people is getting ridiculous. We get that there are some who's shit is literally the colour 'blue'. The people who (to quote Bluemoon Rising) would vote Tory because they are blue. But this whole he who won't be named 'will come good', 'get off his back FFS!!!', 'he works hard for the team' (have these people ever watched a game of football?) 'Mancini must see something in training' - Holy Shit, the list goes on and on - it really is slightly concerning.

And now -'it's the glory hunters'. Do me a favour. Jog on. I've watched crap players at City for donkey's years. It's about CONTEXT. Would he have looked decent in our 98 side. Of course. Should he be anywhere near our first team squad today. Not a chance. Regardless of squad rotation, or injuries, I'd still rather see a youth player given the chance along side some more experienced pro's in those type of cup games. To think at one point, earlier in the season, he was probably as much in contention for games, as Johnson, is a mere piss take.

This forum really does weed out honest fans, and those who live in a City dream cloud and would argue with the Pope, that Jesus wore blue.

to be fair to the lad, he tracked back and is suprisingly good at sliding tackles...sometimes..so he aint completely useless, but yknow, times running out for him im afriad

stimo said:
to be fair to the lad, he tracked back and is suprisingly good at sliding tackles...sometimes..so he aint completely useless, but yknow, times running out for him im afriad

So we judge a player on his ability to 'track back' first and foremost? Good at sliding tackles? Are you a wind up?

'So he aint completely useless' - so you are accepting to a 'large extent' then, that he is useless?

So ... we want players who are not 100% useless? Just say 90%?

blumoonrises said:
BTH said:
Touched the ball about five times tonight. I could have done that myself, possibly six times. Pound for pound, Jo is easily the worst player I have ever seen in a City shirt in over a third of a century, although Roque Santa Crock isn't far behind.

Get rid, give 'em away, leave 'em outside Bernardo's or float them down the Irwell in Moses baskets...

Ha ha...! really...? you must have an awful memory..!

can i second this

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.