Jo,

Citycitytid said:
MCFC BOB said:
I'd rather have Jo than Adebayor.

Jo is happy to sit on the bench and earn three times less than Adebayor, and play when he is needed. Jo might be awful, but he gives his all and doesn't complain. He keeps himself quiet and, despite being awful, is a true professional.

Adebayor, on the other hand, has had bust-ups with two players this season (Kompany vs. Wolves and Touré in training), has a lot of demons and is too inconsistent to really be given any kind of chance. He may have scored more goals in his time here, but we can easily replace him with Dzeko.

I do think that the next three permanent sales should be Jo, Adebayor and Santa Cruz. But out of the three of them, if I had to choose one to stay, I'd pick Jo.
I think you have a football brain of nothing much more than a single rice krispie.
Whether I have "a footballing brain the size of a pea" or not, Jo playing instead of Adebayor tells a massive tale of who's staying and going in the summer. They may both go, but out of Jo, Santa Cruz and Adebayor, I would have Jo.

Santa Cruz is injured too much.
Adebayor might score more, but he's causing unrest.
Jo has banged in a few in Europe as well.

bigbadbrad said:
MCFC BOB said:
I'd rather have Jo than Adebayor.

Jo is happy to sit on the bench and earn three times less than Adebayor, and play when he is needed. Jo might be awful, but he gives his all and doesn't complain. He keeps himself quiet and, despite being awful, is a true professional.

I can come on for 20 mins/half hour, work hard, not complain, keep quiet, be professional PLUS clean all the boots, Iron everyones clothes, ferry everyone about, film the roasting for richards whatever - £1000 a week.
Then you'd be an excellent squad member.

Adebayor is on a reported £140,000 a week, and he's causing unrest in the camp. Jo, on the other hand, doesn't. He creates a better team spirit which positively affects the 16 or 17 players that have more chance of playing than he does.

MCFC BOB said:
bigbadbrad said:
I can come on for 20 mins/half hour, work hard, not complain, keep quiet, be professional PLUS clean all the boots, Iron everyones clothes, ferry everyone about, film the roasting for richards whatever - £1000 a week.

Adebayor is on a reported £140,000 a week, and he's causing unrest in the camp. Jo, on the other hand, doesn't. He creates a better team spirit which positively affects the 16 or 17 players that have more chance of playing than he does.
He's causing unrest in the camp? k.
Training%20pre%20Leicester1.ashx

MCFC BOB said:
Citycitytid said:
I think you have a football brain of nothing much more than a single rice krispie.
Whether I have "a footballing brain the size of a pea" or not, Jo playing instead of Adebayor tells a massive tale of who's staying and going in the summer. They may both go, but out of Jo, Santa Cruz and Adebayor, I would have Jo.

Santa Cruz is injured too much.
Adebayor might score more, but he's causing unrest.
Jo has banged in a few in Europe as well.

(A fit) RSC and Ade >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Jo

It's there for all to see.

Blue Smarties said:
MCFC BOB said:

He's causing unrest in the camp? k.
Training%20pre%20Leicester1.ashx
article-1294156762149-0CA4C49D000005DC-248116_636x300.jpg

He's poor bless him, but he tries his heart out and doesn't deserve the shit he gets. I seem to remember a certain Centre Back with the No.22 shirt being rather shit but he was idolised because he 'tried'....

same threads over and over.

i just wish other players like richards/ade would take note

have upmost respect for jo never heard say one bad word bout the club when was on loan never heard complain bout the club at all. im in the want jo to stay club.

he deserves his chance!

thomo said:
same threads over and over.

i just wish other players like richards/ade would take note

have upmost respect for jo never heard say one bad word bout the club when was on loan never heard complain bout the club at all. im in the want jo to stay club.

he deserves his chance!

Agreed, he needs to improve obviously but let Bob work his magic

GX Blue said:
He is awful. He winds me up how bad he is.

People who come on here saying we need to back him, get behind him.... WAKE UP!

Lets not forget he's a multi millionaire, never has to get up at the crack of dawn like most of us and do a long day at work.
Just because he doesnt moan doesnt mean hes a great guy who deserves to play for Manchester City.
I wouldnt moan either on his wage, having a laugh all day playing footy.

Fuck off Jo.

(By the way, I never boo him when im at the game. Never ever boo players who play for us, but on here im quite right to vent my anger about him as hes SHIT!)

I have to say I agree with this completely.

"Tries hard" is just not good enough for one of the world's top clubs and £50,000 a week - or whatever obscene amount it is.

The guy is clearly complete and utter bobbins and yes, he may improve a bit but the best we can hope for is he could aspire to being rubbish, instead of complete and utter shite.

Time to get rid. Even if we have to play Nimley or someone like that. At least Nimley *might* prove up to it and won't cost us £50k a week. He could hardly be worse could he.

Chippy_boy said:
GX Blue said:
He is awful. He winds me up how bad he is.

People who come on here saying we need to back him, get behind him.... WAKE UP!

Lets not forget he's a multi millionaire, never has to get up at the crack of dawn like most of us and do a long day at work.
Just because he doesnt moan doesnt mean hes a great guy who deserves to play for Manchester City.
I wouldnt moan either on his wage, having a laugh all day playing footy.

Fuck off Jo.

(By the way, I never boo him when im at the game. Never ever boo players who play for us, but on here im quite right to vent my anger about him as hes SHIT!)

I have to say I agree with this completely.

"Tries hard" is just not good enough for one of the world's top clubs and £50,000 a week - or whatever obscene amount it is.

The guy is clearly complete and utter bobbins and yes, he may improve a bit but the best we can hope for is he could aspire to being rubbish, instead of complete and utter shite.

Time to get rid. Even if we have to play Nimley or someone like that. At least Nimley *might* prove up to it and won't cost us £50k a week. He could hardly be worse could he.

i understand wat your saying but. its obivious he wants to play for city where ade doesnt. you can see how much jo trys in games and how dissappointed he is when he fucks up(granted most the time) but then you have ade who cant even be arsed to get up of his feet when he falls over or when his first touch lets down(all the time) doesnt chase back.

he must have something personnally i think bobby mancs likes he attitude and his willingness learn.

down mean to make it jo versus ade but using it as example. all i want is players to give 100% everygame cant ask for more than that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.