Jo,

schumey04 said:
nevilletogoater-in said:
Please lets not start this again. I'm pretty sure everyone on this site knows exactly how shit the lad is but for gods sake not another thread about it!!!

As for what he did tonight, I'm pretty confident he gave it away everytime he got it passed to him.

Why not every thread on here is repeated about 10 times.

The Jo one's particularly grate against me cos it's bad enough having to watch him play never mind reading about the prick afterwards.

mancinimadness said:
Jo is a hard working player and despite his ability has begun to feel part of this squad. He will always try his best and deserves a chance to stay here and be a part of our success.

Seriously?

So sick of this. Whatever you make of his talents, Jo's kept his head down and works hard so get behind him or shut up. Good showing tonight.

Polari said:
So sick of this. Whatever you make of his talents, Jo's kept his head down and works hard so get behind him or shut up. Good showing tonight.

Thaksin? Mark? is that you???

Polari said:

I'm al for getting behind the team but in what way was that a good showing? I'm beginning to think this is the Emperor's clothes.

the annoying thing is if a player is shit, and he gives 100% every time he plays, its no so bad that he's shit because he trys.

But this twat 80k a week or whatever he's on is a fucking joker.

The abuse Jo gets on here is getting embarresing, I dont really think he did anything wrong tonight, but I guess its fun for the boo boys to have someone to pick on.

stu the blue 85 said:
the annoying thing is if a player is shit, and he gives 100% every time he plays, its no so bad that he's shit because he trys.

But this twat 80k a week or whatever he's on is a fucking joker.

No the jokers are the likes of robinho and Santa Cruz , players that were here merely for the cash. Jo has done generally pretty well this season. He is no world beater but he like a lot the players give 100% every game which is why we're second in the league .

bluefandk said:
The abuse Jo gets on here is getting embarresing, I dont really think he did anything wrong tonight, but I guess its fun for the boo boys to have someone to pick on.

Agreed

But most of the negative posts are new glory hunting w*nkers.

Jo will come good with our support, Mancini's support and the support of Tevez, Silva and Dzeko etc.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.