Jo,

ive slagged jo off to fuck, an tbh i hate slagging any city player off. But come on anyone who thinks he trys 100% and think he's good enough then i must be watching a different player.

Dazinho said:
bigbadbrad said:
My heart sinks everytime i see the **** warm up ! All i think is WE LET BELLAMY GO AND KEPT THAT USELESS TWAT. How can people say he held the ball up ? He gave the fucking thing away every time. Shocking !
My heart sinks to think we have fans capable of comments like yours.

Your telling me you'd rather have Jo than Bellamy on the bench ? Different types of player i know but the guy isnt good enough. If he could have a run of games he would gain confidence but that is NOT going to happen is it !

bigbadbrad said:
Dazinho said:
My heart sinks to think we have fans capable of comments like yours.

Your telling me you'd rather have Jo than Bellamy on the bench ? Different types of player i know but the guy isnt good enough. If he could have a run of games he would gain confidence but that is NOT going to happen is it !

Lol do you really think Bellamy would be happy sitting on the bench? Two games on the bench and he would start throwing his toys out of the pram.

bluefandk said:
bigbadbrad said:

Lol do you really think Bellamy would be happy sitting on the bench? Two games on the bench and he would start throwing his toys out of the pram.

Got a point . .

Right where the fuck has the "he works hard" myth started? If anyone on here thinks Jo works hard then I have something to say to you "you are a lazy ****"! If I worked as hard as Jo I would get the sack!

Touched the ball about five times tonight. I could have done that myself, possibly six times. Pound for pound, Jo is easily the worst player I have ever seen in a City shirt in over a third of a century, although Roque Santa Crock isn't far behind.

Get rid, give 'em away, leave 'em outside Bernardo's or float them down the Irwell in Moses baskets...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.