Jo,

thomo said:
all i want is players to give 100% everygame cant ask for more than that.

For £50,000 a week, I think you are entitled to ask for a lot more than that. Being a decent footballer should surely be a requirement?

I am in sales, and I am a nice guy (I think) and I work hard. But guess what, if I don't do my numbers, I expect to be fired. My boss does not pay me to be a nice guy who works hard. He pays me to do the business. Yes, he will probably cut me a bit of slack, but at the end of the day you have to deliver if you are being paid decent (or in Jo's case) obscene amounts of money.

stu the blue 85 said:
the annoying thing is if a player is shit, and he gives 100% every time he plays, its no so bad that he's shit because he trys.

But this twat 80k a week or whatever he's on is a fucking joker.

30k pal, if you have an opinion that's fine but don't try and back it up with falsities. Jo isn't up to it but he has matured whilst at the club and now trains professionally and gives 100% whilst wearing the shirt. He needs letting go in the summer as to achieve our goals we must have 25 top class pros and unfortunately he doesn't fit the criteria. Good luck to the lad he could do well at a club like Blackburn or Fulham.

LukeBamford01 said:
stu the blue 85 said:
the annoying thing is if a player is shit, and he gives 100% every time he plays, its no so bad that he's shit because he trys.

But this twat 80k a week or whatever he's on is a fucking joker.

30k pal, if you have an opinion that's fine but don't try and back it up with falsities. Jo isn't up to it but he has matured whilst at the club and now trains professionally and gives 100% whilst wearing the shirt. He needs letting go in the summer as to achieve our goals we must have 25 top class pros and unfortunately he doesn't fit the criteria. Good luck to the lad he could do well at a club like Blackburn or Fulham.
30grand a week is that all he's on, i feel really sorry for jo now.

GX Blue said:
He is awful. He winds me up how bad he is.

People who come on here saying we need to back him, get behind him.... WAKE UP!

Lets not forget he's a multi millionaire, never has to get up at the crack of dawn like most of us and do a long day at work.
Just because he doesnt moan doesnt mean hes a great guy who deserves to play for Manchester City.
I wouldnt moan either on his wage, having a laugh all day playing footy.

Fuck off Jo.

(By the way, I never boo him when im at the game. Never ever boo players who play for us, but on here im quite right to vent my anger about him as hes SHIT!)

this

Birmingham City have had a loan bid for Manchester City striker Jo rejected but remain interested in Cardiff's Jay Bothroyd and Newcastle United's Peter Lovenkrands.

:(

Andouble said:
Birmingham City have had a loan bid for Manchester City striker Jo rejected but remain interested in Cardiff's Jay Bothroyd and Newcastle United's Peter Lovenkrands.

:(

As woeful as Jo is, if we got rid now with Santa Cruz gone on loan and Adebayor in no man's land, it'd leave us with no 4th choice striker as Mancini doesn't have faith in the kids Guidetti and Nimely to play that role. Clubs are taking the p!ss though trying to loan our players, has a single cash bid been made for any of our players?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.