Joakim Mæhle

True.. but man he's been immense for Denmark in All their matches!
I dipped in and out of the game and haven’t watched much of Denmark so can’t comment, as I say though fantastic goal.

I might be biased since I'm a Dane. But I actually believe he could do wonders for us.. would certainly be a step up from Mendy!
I’m enjoying the Euro’s. The only thing I don’t like is somebody starting a thread on somebody with the latest good performance who we have no link to.

I’m letting you off Mezrah, as you are Danish. Well done and hope you guys go all the way. Just a quiet word from the referee this time. ;-)

He was great. And the last thing we should ever do is buy players based on an international tournament. Playing well against Wales is like playing well in a third round FA Cup tie. Plus I think the commentator said he joined Atalanta only recently.

LB Spinazzola leaves Atalanta, replaced by LB Robin Gosens who is leaving Atalanta, replaced by LB Joakim Maehle.

Wow.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.