Joao Cancelo assaulted by 4 people in home invasion

I have anger. It would be contained with ability to torture them. Tie them up and pull their teeth out with my pliers.
Reminds me of the movie Marathon Man. Laurence Olivier pulling the teeth of Dustin Hoffman with pliers. I still squirm thinking about that scene. Please don’t invite me as a witness!

Happened to a lot of Liverpool players a few years back too.
I'm a director for the world's biggest security company. I tried to get in contact with the FA to put additional electronic security measures in place when players were away (CCTV, Video analytics, access control system etc) but never really knew who to contact and it came to nothing.

You'd think the club would have a company like ours who installed a bespoke set of security solutions on each of their homes as standard but barring an intercom it doesn't appear that they do.
They use stopfordian

Best wishes to João and his family. What was taken was material only and can be replaced, that he and his family are ok is the main thing. I hope his kids managed to sleep some last night, the criminal never thinks of the implications of their actions until it's all too late.

There needs to be a review of who knows team schedules and soon. No broadcaster should be announcing a player's whereabouts for the rest of the week, unintentionally putting his family at risk.

If city hadn't changed plans he wouldn't have been there for them.

We have to submit our whereabouts to the premier league or FA and can be fined for not sticking to it. But it's time we asked them some questions too, like who is sees that information, where is it kept? Do they have protocols in place to protect they information, and in turn the players and their families?

I'm hopeful they'd have CCTV etc, and GMP will make this right with a quick arrest. Footballers are a huge attraction to criminals as they're well paid but asbent for long periods. Right thing needs to happen here and quickly.

Think it happened to Mahrez too (and Otamendi recently, albeit in Lisbon).
I seem to remember it happening to a lot off players from Everton and Liverpool over the last few years, normally while they were at a game though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.