Joao Cancelo assaulted by 4 people in home invasion

I can't believe we haven't built our own block. City centre tower block, could have players' gym, restaurant that supplies the food they need, roof garden for families etc. Could have the lower floors as general apartments but with a separate entrance. Floor each, manager gets the penthouse.

Either owned by ADUG and rented to City or CFG owned, but they'd have total control and could give all the players what they need.
And get accused of unfairly having a bigger tower block than any other club.

I can’t believe anyone would seriously believe players and their families would want to live like that.
A number of them already do (Pep, Silva, Gundogan etc) and I'm not saying they'd have to but it would give them a completely secure, 5* living experience. If you're going to be away from home regularly and publicly, knowing your family is totally safe would give me a lot of peace of mind. This isn't the first footballer to be targeted and won't be the last

He must live in a house with some cctv and others in the neighbourhood have it too? It's sad that you can't buy lovely things anymore without fear of someone wanting to take it from you. What are we supposed to do? walk around everywhere wearing the same bland clothes and living in the same bland houses.
Yeah, North Korea has a lot going for it!

He must live in a house with some cctv and others in the neighbourhood have it too? It's sad that you can't buy lovely things anymore without fear of someone wanting to take it from you. What are we supposed to do? walk around everywhere wearing the same bland clothes and living in the same bland houses.
CCTV is of no use if they are wearing balaclavas. The shitbags know this so it’s basically as much use as Harry McGuire.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.