Job Suggestions For Nephew Who Is Hard-Working But An Academic Failure?

Aat is good to get into. Can be done online or can do the acca first two modules on edx.
Does depend on what he likes doing though

Some might take the piss but window cleaning can be a licence to print money if he can get his first round up and running as is smart about it he could make a bloody good living off it.

Hospital Porter. Believe me, if your a grafter you will go down well and all the team will look after you, its not for everyone but if you can handle some of the distressing things we see from time to time then go for it... Moneys not great and you will have to start as Agency but its a rewarding job and has great chances to move up the ladder, Good luck...

If he's bright a trade/manual work while earning him decent dosh will probably bore him to death, I'd try and get him into IT.
I would have to disagree with that, I've been building (mainly carpentry) for nigh on twenty five years and I still love it......yes, yes I know you said if he's smart

I hate the thought of being on a computer or in an office for a living

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.